We Care so you can Care
What we do
We work closely with all care professionals such as NDIS providers, Disability Support Services, Respite placements, Community Groups to ensure the best Insurance programs that cover for the actual unique risks. We are adamant in paying particular attention to getting the right covers for the right prices and best options for all associated with this.
With Managing Directors Grant Mason’s extensive experience in underwriting as well as insurance broking, we have great knowledge and know how looking after the insurance program for care groups from a single operator to ever growing groups with hundreds of employees.
What has been achieved
This has lead to getting better cover, affordable excesses and competitive premiums in an insurance market that is still growing to comprehend what is actually needed.
Since running our own Insurance Brokerage (authorised representative of Oracle Group (Australia) Pty Ltd) we have been working with insurers to get a better product and pricing for care services businesses. In particular we have been working with insurers to protect all different types of structures and modalities performed.
How we see risk management
Risk Management is imperative to getting the correct insurance cover, we work with you to get the correct information to truly tell your story so the insurers know what needs to be done.
How we work
Our belief in getting these submissions to insurers is an old school theory but it is important to do it right, we work with you to get the correct submission (many years of being a financial lines underwriter helps) and thus we can take it to the market in the best way.
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Indemnity
- This covers advice, design and specification including bodily injury when from professional services (often why you are getting paid to do your services)
- Public Liability
- Third party property damage and bodily injury not from professional services
- Management Liability
- Covers the management for management decisions often including cover for employment practices
- Association Liability
- Combination of Management Liability and Professional Indemnity for not for profit associations
- Voluntary Workers
- Covers voluntary workers while working on your behalf as they are not usually covered under workcover etc
How we help?
- We can get your care industry group properly covered.
- Any potential claims will be looked after by us.
What you need to do?
- Contact us on email or phone
Further questions or queries?
- Contact us on the following:
- Phone: 07 3048 8890
- email: email@example.com